OEM offers a range of biomedical services — from responsive, on-demand, and in-house support to full outsource assistance — supporting medical equipment inspections, preventive maintenance, and repair.
OEM is a local presence that can support your every-day technical requirements as well as emergency needs. Our Biomedical Technicians know regulatory requirements, have access to OEM parts, and have training on all general biomedical equipment, specialty beds, and diagnostic imaging systems.
- Hourly Rates or Fee for Service available. Biomeds will be vetted to your facilities requirements
- Regular Preventative Maintenance
- Annual/Semi-Annual JCH/AAAHC & AAMI Safety Inspections
- Calibration & Accuracy Checks
- Defibrillator/AED Inspections
- Inventory Audits
- Equipment Value Management
- Onsite Staffing Solutions
Supplemental Biomedical staffing by a qualified OEM Medical technician provides regular onsite support for short-term or long-term assignments. Reducing your team’s burden enables them to focus on higher-value equipment and the constant flow of new medical technologies.